Friday, December 17, 2010

Sayonara Histo Lecture

admitting the fact that i rarely came for Histo lecture, but today, as hehe, i came! *standing ovation* Please be proud of me! lols

pergh effect lampu bagai aku disuluh cahaya dari langit. hikss


shigeki always sit in front. respect la org2 jepun, sgt menghargai ilmu dan hormat pengajar

nak jugok interframe dok depan, conquer! haha
Since this week is the last week of lecture, this means examination period is just around the corner. And i have only 5% of Histology knowledge in my brain. I'm praying to Allah that He will sustained the knowledge in my head everytime I'm doing my revision.

i wish that my Prefrontal cortex works their heart out.

anyway, enough with the complain fatimah zaharah!
get your ass off.
fighting!

bismillahi tawakkaltu