Monday, July 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKINAH



Dah lama tak singgah sini
I'm not going back this summer, 
Staying here for 3months. 
Oh summer, please be nice. 
Saja gatal nak experience being here in Olomouc yg boring ni selama 3bulan.

1st July, its SAKINAH ABDULLAH's birthday!!
oh dear, she's turning a year older. and hopefully a year wiser :P

I could never replace you with anyone else. 
Your kindness, generosity  
You are my best friend, 
A best friend that listens, and never judges
Help me out of a jam,
tells me what i did wrong, even thou not straight to the face 
and often forgives a debt.
You always there whenever i need you.
so supportive in everything i do.





I hope you'll be showered with blessings, happiness and Allah will make ease of everything you do.

if you are a boy, i'll definitely fall for u ,kina
haha i've told her million times  

p/s im so gonna miss u, take care my friend!