Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bosnia - childhood dream

hi iris. Assalamualaikum wbt
Not long ago, when i was little,  I remember it clearly, the crying of Bosnian children, the same age as me (during that time) crying through the tv screen. Bombing, massacre, and genocide, as they say, 'ethnic cleansing' and the target were the Muslims as a revenge of Ottoman ruling by the Serbs. I was thinking, how an earth those soldiers could possibly have no mercy, killing them without any heart. Ibu used to tell me stories while we were watching tv (i used to be very talkative when i was very little as said by ibu), she told me that these Bosnian people are innocent casualties but their home were being bombed, their parents were killed, and they don't have toys to play kakcik. Well, i am just a little girl, the saddest thing that i can't bare with are losing my parents and family members and no toys to play with. So, as i watched how those children suffered, i told myself, one day, I will come to this place insyaAllah. Bosnia Herzegovina

ya Allah
I told ibu, that i've planned to go to Bosnia a year ago. Like any other mother in the world, i am already expecting that Ibu will say a big NO to me. haha Bingo!! She did say, NO KAKCIK. But dont worry, you're little girl knows you too well ibu. Hehe. Due to your curiousity and worry, I am well-prepared to answer any questions you may have dear mummy. hehe. It goes the opposite with ayah. Ayah at most of the times, he will agree to the travel plan that i've prepared. Ayah said, 'kaki kakcik ni panjang, suka sangat berjalan' yeehaa, i love my parents! They are the coolest parent of all parent in the whole wide universe!

haha, dear iris, i feel so sleepy already. nite. i'll post about Bosnia travelling moments on the next post.

to be continue...