Tuesday, November 25, 2014

vítej na světě Ammare!

I did not think I would feel that emotional with you arriving so far away but as soon as I got the text message from Supi on the phone, the tears inside me began to fall. What a brave your Umi and Abi bringing you into the world.

I have to admit, although i have few nephews and nieces, i might not have the kind of experience as much as i have with you. I remembered it clearly, the day that your mother shared her pregnancy news with me when we had our lunch together in Destiny Restaurant 9 months ago, i held  back tears. I was just so excited that my best friend will become a mother, and i will be there to witness and welcome you into the world!

Indeed, children are a source of delight and an adornment for the world granted by Allah to their parents. They give vigor to the hearts, joy to the souls and pleasure to the eyes. They are the fruit from whom good is to be hoped for when they frequently supplicate.






There is just so much magic and excitement around a new addition to the family; your mother, me, Ama and Supi in this little house of ours, from anticipating the fun of seeing your beautiful face everyday, looking forward to the baby is just part of the magic.









19th November 2014, it was a memorable day, welcome to the world little man,  Muhammad Ammar Hafiz Muhammad Faiz, with the weight of 3.17kg, and 50cm height. Alhamdulillah, He's here, he's here! what an exciting news!









Ammar, lucky boy you really are to be born to such wonderful parents. I know they will guide you well. Being an Aunty feels a little surreal. We've been waiting patiently and anxiously for your arrival. I can feel in my heart that you are here and I know already that I love you with all my heart and would do anything for you, insyaallah i hope.

I think 'aunt responsibilities' have something to do with breathing in the smell of fresh newborn, hehe and then handing him to someone else, or me myself need to hands on when a diaper needs changing. in which case, this job ROCKS! LOL

Aunthood is a gift :)


He is 7 days old today, all the best to your little miracle, Mazirah and Faiz. Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun. Parenthood is awesome they say. Hope he will bring lots of joy to your family and to everyone else. Hope your newborn brings you all the happiness you deserve. We are so happy for you and the arrival of your new child. And to all of us, (the Aunties, and the parents), wishing us joy and happiness with the little ones, and plenty of wonderful moments together, as we are now having a new member of Baitul Muqarram, Ammar is definitely our new little bundle of joy in this family. And best of luck to us on changing nappies and feeding times!









Welcome to the world, Baby Ammar! 


4 comments:

  1. Ohh, kak akiey duk sekali kat baitul muqarram tu kee :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina, haah, t mai la datang hehehehe, hari2 tengok muka n cium babyyy, weee

      Delete
  2. Aa temptingnya nak jumpa Ammar, such a lucky little toes hehehe !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mai la sallll datang, baby ammar menantii aunty sal, bila la nak datang hehe

      Delete