Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 New year Resolutions baby!

I'm an avid goal setter. Call me a nerd,  I believe in short-term goals may lead to long term success. Having goals keeps me motivated, stay on track and yes, enjoying the journey too. Hence, every year, renewing new year resolutions is my forte. Although I couldn't achieve 80-100% in my previous 2015 resolutions, Alhamdulillah I'm truly grateful because Allah gave me more than i could ever wish for. 

I hope its not too late to wish you a Happy 2016 😘 Never give up on your dreams! May the force be with you 😊 
 
Ich wünsche Ihnen allen ein sehr glückliches, gesundes und erfolgreiches neues Jahr 2016! 

And don't forget to like this page to get more updates about awesome adventure travel packages around central Europe.

Fb page : Awesome Adventures with Akiey

https://www.facebook.com/awesomeadventurewithakiey/





No comments:

Post a Comment