Monday, February 20, 2012

that czech makcik is so comel!


This picca was taken last week, on Friday. We're on the train, on the way heading to Birmingham. Arghhh, sayangnya! Why didn't I have a good Czech vocab *ketuk kepala sendiri* tulaahhh sapa suroh tesengguk senggukk time kelas czech!! 

No one else to blame except for myself for this poor czech vocab. I love orang2 tua, i think they are too adorable and I couldnt stand not to lay my eyes on them. This babicka (i've forgotten her name) ; <babicka=nenek> was so friendly, asking us so many questions, and she also mentioned about her sons. 2 bachelor sons. A big hint maybe. wahahah berangan la kau timah nak kawin ngn orang czech. :P

SAYA TAK PUAS HATI DENGAN DIRI SENDIRI TAK MASTER CZECH, TAPI TAK PRACTICE AND TAK EFFORT CAMNE NAK TERROR, wahai fatimah zaharah woii! 

k2 nite. penat da. ee sukanya makcik niiiiiiii!