Monday, November 30, 2009

Munich-ing, Germany

alhamdulillah, finally i can scratch off 'GO TO BMW FACTORY in MUNICH, GERMANY' from my #wishlist!!

wohooooooooooo!!





For car enthusiast out there like me, i think if you are around Munich, this place is definitely a-must-go! This museum displayed the technical development of cars and motorcycles. I rarely love history, and i thought i could change that when it comes to cars, but unfortunately it doesnt interest me much. haha! The museum showcases many motorcycles and cars which are on display along a spiral ramp , omg this is such a lunatic to me. i was at the level of 500% euphoria! I just love this place!




It was surprising for me, that it wasn't display of 'cars only'. The exhibition includes also motorbikes, engines, and ENTERTAINMENTS etc. 


gosh, time ni tengah high sangat


This fascinating cars and motorbikes are just an amazingly entertaining experience. I really enjoyed this outing, especially due to the fact that i came here with my bestfriend, Sakinah and my dearest sister, Kak Mima. 

hahaha, seriously i was  at the highest level of euphoria every seconds of it. 
thanks to kak Mima for making it happen.

Alhamdulillah

p/s : one #bucketlist done! i should have go to Stuttgart for the Mercedes museum!!! but Stuttgart is too far from Munich