Thursday, December 15, 2011

ilmu tak masuk sebab hati gelap

hari ini kelas patopish.. I felt down and upset with myself. During the 1st one hour and half i could understand the lesson, but after that argh. I hardly understand her english. I am so sorry my dear teacher. U've tried so hard explaining my cerebral cortex can only process 30% of what you're saying. Maybe i have some lessions in any parts of my brain.

Nauzubillah.

There is no one else to be blame. Except myself. If i use my 2nd year period learning by heart that Guyton and Hall book properly, i may not have problems like this. How to b a good doctor if u have bad basic knowledge about physiological human body. Timahhh oi u r treating human not machine!!! *shoot myself*

Argh. I need to speed up.

cheer up.
ilmu tak masuk sebab hati kau gelap ni timah!
astaghfirullah