Saturday, December 24, 2011

SAKINAH ABDULLAH


In life, sometimes you meet people who could change your life around. It could be anyone, as long as you willing to learn with everything around you. Life is full of positive and negative things altogether. Alhamdulillah, i am truly grateful with Allah swt for sending me an angelic friend, Sakinah Abdullah in my life. 

I would say, i'm 98% stubborn, 2% soft-kinda person. But sakinah is undivide-able, i couldn't say that she's 98% soft-hearted , because she is 98% generous, 98% forgiving, 98% generous, 98% care.  

We've first known to each other since in KMB. Sakinah is one of those active Naqibah known in KMB, so i'm so not in her circle. But her presence our beautiful friendship began in Surau KMB, i was having my power nap before Zuhur in Surau, waiting for Zuhur azan calling. And as I woke up, Zuhur jemaah was already over, and she was sitting in front of me. And she shared me this one ayat while I was struggling to open my eyes.


she shared me this words of Love

2:261


The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed (of grain) which grows 7 spikes, in each spike is like a 100 grains. And Allah multiplies (His reward) for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing

2:262


Those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah and then do not follow up what they have spent with reminders (of it) or (other) injury will have their reward with their Lord, and there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.


2:265



And the example of those who spend their wealth seeking means to the approval of Allah and assuring (reward for) themselves is like a garden on high ground which is hit by a downpour ; so it yields its fruit in double. And (even) if it is not hit by a downpour, then a drizzle (is sufficient). And Allah ,of what you do, is Seeing


Well, honestly saying, i was quite sleepy when she explained it to me at that time. Terpinga-pinga aku, apehal ntah minah ni cakap, blurrrr. tapi, i embedded the ayat that she shared with me even though i couldn't put my head focus to what she said. hehe i'm sorry kinah. my first impression of me to Sakinah was, she is a religious person, confidence and has a very kind heart.

She used to be class M07C, next to my class, but i barely know her because i thought she was a quite person and we'll not suit to be friends since i'm a bubbly, talkative and hypermaniac at most of the time. I'm more close to Farah, since Farah was my block-mate  and we're neighbors, and she lives next door to my room.

Anyway, bumi Czech mempertemukan aku dan Sakinah. 

zaman 1st year,muda mudi nona kondi

            kinah memang kembang, chubby2 dulu. hihihi. tapi dah kurus da dia sekarang


Then, we become good friends, roomate, batchmate, classmate, she's my pillow-mate, my naqibah, my bubbly sister, my counselor, my accountant, haha banyak pula peranan telah Sakinah mainkan sepanjang we're being friends. i've always wonder what i've done for her as a return.

hmm. nope. sebak

We spent a lot of time together. Some people would say, she is my shadow, wherever i go, Sakinah will be beside me. She's my guardian angle. She's da'wah fardhyiah-ing me. I can feel it. Well,kinah, i feel you. She never giving up on me, i know she always wanted the best for me. She's there in my darkest hour, giving me her never-ending support when i was falling down, a one reliable friend,you always encourage and have a strong faith on me in everything i do





Her most striking characteristic is her generosity. Admitting the fact that kina did most of the cooking while we're roomate, kina sangat pemurah dan tak pernah kedekut utk kongsi whatever she has, may Allah bless u kina!

She is also patient. I always annoyed her with what i did. I rebelled, I said quite straight-forward #nofilter words straight to her face, whether its good or bad, but she hardly ever gets annoyed about anything. but when she does, i'm trembling with fear jugak la. hahahaha, that means i crossed the line ,and went over the limit of patience. haha, tak sedar bahawasanya, even the nicest person's patience has a limit.  

I confessed that i was so immature and emotional sometimes, dengan kau je kina. hoho, well u know i hardly show my labile emotional state to anyone. And on the other hand, she's a little bit mature, she acted like a mother. It really makes me feel warmer when we were together. You always be my kinah, stands by me, calm myself down. Sakinah = calm in Arabic, just suits who u are!




Do you know that, words could never tell, how important you'll always be, 
just little things that you do, that are especially meant for me
You always seems to remember all the things to do, that makes friends last forever,
and share a bond so true
i'm so glad Allah gave to me, someone like you
You are one shining diamond that i'll value throughout my life

namamu sentiasa ditutur dalam doaku.
moga Allah berkati hidupmu dunia dan akhirat


Lets be grateful to angelic friends who make us happy
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
thank you Allah for sending Sakinah Abdullah into my life

Ana uhibbuki fillah