Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love letter


touched. 

yesterday, kina told me that she was running out of motivation.
saya tak teror bagi kaunseling. 
saya tak teror ayat-ayat AlQuran to share with her, to calm her down
saya tak teror nak bagi kata-kata memberansangkan.
serious saya tak terer

so i shared them my favorite quote

'I asked Allah for strength and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong, I asked Allah for wisdom and He gave me problems to solve, I asked Allah for courage and Allah gave me obstacles to overcome, I asked Allah for love and Allah gave me troubled people to help, I asked Allah for favours and He gave me opportunities.



This morning, Martin, my Czech ex-housemate sent me a private message in facebook 
touched again and again




i was deeply touched.
serious memang tersentuh
tak sangka.
serious never expecting this