Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Indonesian cuisine : NASI PADANG


Hihi. Nasi padang for the 1st time. Alhamdulillah. i must say i'll definitely coming over to this warung Pojok again, and the next i come,i must bring Emey with me. She's gonna love this place! 

Nasi Padang is one of the famous Indonesian cuisine, particularly Minangkabau cuisine. I've always wanted to eat this, but i never thought of having my 1st nasi padang here in London. so irony! anwyay, since its in London, . Anyway, Padang from the name 'Nasi Padang' is one of the city in Indonesia, located in west coast of Sumatra. This nasi Padang reminds me of my friend, Farhana. She's half Malaysian (her dad), half Indonesian (her mum). i remember that she told me Nasi Padang comes with variety of dishes. So, in spite of having my 1st Nasi padang in London, i dont get the chance to see the variety of Masakan Padang that I can have in Malaysia. Tak sabar nak balik malaysia woo!!

Lepat Pisang!! Siapa tak suka meh sini aku lepuk! i love lepat pisang so much,it hurts. LOL. I didnt managed to finish them all coz my stomach felt tightness and super bloated! Then, i forgot that i've put it in Emey's refrigerator, and found out its all ready expired two days after T__T


from upper left to below right : Nasi dagang, lepat pisang, Gadu-gadu, bakso!
HEAVENNNNNNNN!!!! 


We just ate them all like a boss, well at least she did :P

macik kerja kt Warung Pojok, nyonya Atie namanya :P

sedap giler, burpp alhamdulillah. Balik Malaysia nanti InsyaAllah nak lari laju-laju pergi makan dekat Gerai Kampung Baru tu!