Friday, February 22, 2013

EMIRA NUR SHAFINA






40days.
an awesome 40 days.

to my dearest EMIRA NUR SHAFINA 
oh what joy it is to have a friend like you
for giving me strength the way you do

i can't give solutions to all of life's problems, fears and doubts,
but i can listen to you and together we will search for answers

I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain or future with its untold stories,
but i can be there when you need me to care

i can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
but i can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place



A friend is someone to turn to when spirits need a lift. 
A friend is someone I treasure for our friendship is a gift
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty,joy and grace
And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place

thank you for being my friend emeyyy!
may Allah shower His blessing upon you!

ana uhibbukifillah!
rindu teramat