Saturday, June 1, 2013

she's like a diamond

huhuh i've been pending too many drafts, but i can't delay my post about this girl.
sape?
Her name is Inah Ja abd Jalil

tadaaaa hahah ak songlap gambar kot kat muka buku. mohon ampun bikkk

we've been friends for 11 years. haha kalau ada anak sorang ni da darjah 5 da dia. LOL
currently she's studying medicine in Padjajaran Uni, Bandung. She's super hardworking ,loyal. and i always turn her down when she needs me.  She has a wonderful sense of humor. siwiyos. budak ni kelaka, but she takes herself serious too, da matang kot. She put times into the relationship, not taking it for granted. Even with the hustle and bustle of life, she makes her friends (esp me <-- perasanTAN) one of her priorities in life so we always stay connected  


impian kita bersama


And although we're off two different worlds, we're far apart
you are there, and i'm here, 
but somehow we're together and our memories are deep within our hearts.

hehe
maybe 20 years or 30 years from now, 
i'm gonna look back and remember, 
that you were that person who could turn away every frown into a smile in a few simple words, 
u're that person who lifted my head when i was losing faith in myself 
when i'm down and the world seems dark and empty, 
you lifted me up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full
and you gets me through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times.

dearest inahja
here some few words for u.
i know i'm not a perfect friend. 
You're broken heart, i've tried to mend,
instead i made you hurt and cry
i made my bestfriend hurt like mad. 
i'm deeply sorry for the times that i wasn't there when you really need me.
i'm deeply sorry for the hardship i've put you through
but your name always be in my du'a and prayers.
i pray to Allah that He'll bless you whenever and wherever you are.
you are such a diamond i treasured in me.

Happy birthday inahja!
sorry sini da 2hb Jun, 4.25pagi. baru wish ko.
Miluju te moc a casto! 


p/s making a friends a million is not a miracle.
the miracle is to make who will stand by you when millions are against you.


No comments:

Post a Comment